1. A Power of Attorney duly legalized up to Qatar Consulate.
2. A certified copy of the Extract from the Commercial Register or Articles of Incorporation or any equivalent document duly legalized up to Qatar Consulate.
3. Twenty prints of the mark.
Oman is a member to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) where patenting of inventions under the GCC Patent Law provides effective protection.
The Design Law came into effect, however, the Implementing Regulations are yet to be issued. The only available means of protecting design is publishing cautionary notices in Arabic and English in local newspapers.
1. Particulars of the owner/designer, i.e. name, address, nationality and nature of business.
2. Brief description of the design with two sets of formal drawings.
3. Particulars of corresponding foreign registration, if any.
1. A Power of Attorney simply signed by the applicant.
2. Details/particulars of the Author.
3. A certified copy of the home or foreign registration of the copyright.
4. Five copies of the work.
1. A Power of Attorney duly legalized up to the Qatar Consulate.
2. Copy of the trademark/servicemark Certificate of Registation.